Hi Everyone. Welcome to our Cooking Corner.
Hope you are enjoying those healthy recipes for breakfast.
We are moving on this time to cooking our main meal for the day. I thought it would be nice to start with simple recipes of things that are readily available at home.
RECIPE NO. 6
2Tsb. Olive oil
4 garlic cloves pressed
I inch piece of fresh ginger minced
8 – 10 small potatoes diced
8 -10 small carrots diced
1 Tbs. salt
1 Tbs. cumin seeds
1 Tbs. ground cumin
1 Tbs. ground coriander
1 Tbs. turmeric
2 tsp mild curry powder
100g/ ¾ cup cashews with small amount of water.( soak in hot water before blending.)
400g can tomatoes, blended
Fresh coriander leaves to garnish before serving
1. Sauté chopped onion, garlic, ginger in olive oil.
2. Add all seasonings. (Salt, cumin, coriander, turmeric, curry powder.)
3. In separate pot boil diced potatoes and carrots in very small amount of water until soft.
4. Add carrots and potatoes in sautéd seasonings in step 1. Follow ed by blended tomatoes and blended cashews.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with rice.